Ziff Davis Shopping helps millions of shoppers discover and save, delivering exceptional consumer and merchant-advertiser experiences across a portfolio of leading mobile and ecommerce brands. Our domestic brands include RetailMeNot, Offers.com, Blackfriday.com, TechBargains and more. We also run the leading Cash Back, Reward and Coupon codes brands in France (Ma-Reduc and Poulpeo) and the UK (Voucher Codes).
We are currently looking for an Associate Channel Operations to add to our dynamic team.
About The Role:
As a member of the Operations team, the Associate Channel Operations at Ziff Davis Shopping will support the production and execution of email deployments for the RetailMeNot Channel Operations team.
In this role, you will be a vital part in helping fulfill sold RetailMeNot email ad placements working cross-functionally across channel operations teams. Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, HTML editing and/or manipulation, content generation, campaign deployment and audience setup within Braze, and quality control to ensure proper email rendering through ESP.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute email campaigns through email message HTML/CSS coding, proofing, quality assurance, targeting and advanced scheduling.
- Setup email templates through HTML code manipulation within Braze, upload audiences, and set up A/B tests.
- Send proofs and configure final send and automation parameters
- Create and update email proof, seed, and live audiences
- Test/QA email campaigns for validity, grammar and user to merchant friction before campaigns are launched.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Operations, Creative and Sales teams to exceptionally execute campaigns in a timely manner.
- Hands-on user of email service provider platform, Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or other major ESPs
- Basic to Intermediate experience in HTML/CSS/AMP Script, Photoshop, and SQL
- Familiarity with responsive design and email client/browser standards
- Understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM, segmentation, list/data extension management
- Working knowledge of content builder tools
- Acute attention to detail and exemplary communication & organizational skills
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in communications or marketing related field or equivalent job experience
- You have 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- You have 3+ years of experience with an enterprise level CRM such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Klaviyo, Iterable, etc.
- You thrive in a multifaceted, fast paced team environment
- You are excited by finding and implementing new efficiencies within your team.
We Offer Great Benefits:
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance (including domestic partner coverage) + pet insurance
- Flexible Vacation / Paid Time Off
- Charitable Giving Programs that include Paid Time off to volunteer and donation match
- Family Planning Programs like MAVEN Fertility Concierge
- Pregnancy and Paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- 401K savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Wellness Programs: Gym reimbursement, Lose It! and Calm subscriptions
- Hybrid, Remote and Flexible work arrangements
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can collaborate with teams across the company while making an impact in the areas that most excite you!