The Associate Analyst, Customer Data is responsible for supporting the Personalization Marketing Analytics team with campaign development, analysis, and data-driven insights; enabling the creation and execution of actions that drive increased revenues and margins. This position is responsible for pulling customer segments for direct marketing campaigns (email, SMS etc.) that maximize ROI. This position will support all aspects of individual campaign set up including offer set up, audience selection, testing plans, quality assurance and program performance measurement activities. This position is also responsible for supporting analysis of customer data to generate insights which improve the customer experience and drive customer acquisition, sales and retention.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Support of ideation, development, execution, and optimization of marketing campaigns designed to reduce deactivations, drive loyalty, and increase revenues
- Query customer database to compile customer files for activation and analyze test results.
- Coordination with cross-functional and vendor teams to ensure flawless marketing campaign delivery; including database targeting & data quality, legal, accounting, etc.
- Help ensure all campaigns are set up and executed according to appropriate specifications and rules
- Development of standard reports and presentations on all campaign key performance indicators
- Track ongoing success metrics for various customer marketing initiatives and relate them to return on investment
- Ensure that disparate customer marketing projects are linked in terms of data, processes, skills, and deployment methods
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of data analytics, customer data, or other related experience
- Familiarity with querying languages, database structures and Microsoft Office Solutions, particularly Excel and PPT
- 2-3 years of SQL experience required; SnowSQL and PowerBI experience preferred
- Must have attention to detail with a strong focus on analytics
- Strong project management and inter-departmental coordination skills
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment
- Naturally curious, with a desire to dig deeper to find the why and identify key trends/ themes
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You’ll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who’ll Celebrate you for Being YOU
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice (For Colorado, New York, California and Washington): The recruiting pay range for this position is $78,000 – $80,000. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your years of experience, your work location, comparison to other employees in similar or related roles, or market demands. The range may be modified in the future.