Employer: Ferguson Enterprises
Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers, we deliver local expertise, value-added solutions, and the industry’s most extensive portfolio of products. From infrastructure, plumbing, and appliances, to HVAC, fire protection, fabrication, and more, we make our customers’ complex projects simple, successful, and sustainable.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Entry level Cash Application position.
- Use Access data bases to facilitate workflow to clear UNST & POA payments on customer accounts as advised by branches and/or customers.
- Post customer payments including lockboxes, scanned & EDI through AR Cash App software. Not a collections position.
- Cash position will post $1M payments with hundreds of invoices across multiple locations
- Analyze information provided by customers and branches to accurately post payments.
- Research AR balances and/or payments in legacy or Oracle systems.
- Send clear, complete, and appropriate communications to branches per department guidelines.
- Entry level UNST/POA productivity requirements are 184 payments with 2% error rate.
- Use available resources to effectively perform duties (Master List, Power BI, Regional Search, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to vary hours and work overtime (which may include prolonged shifts, weekends and holidays) as necessitated by business needs.
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Two years’ experience processing accounts receivable payments in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Experience with Billtrust and/or Oracle is preferred.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and analytical
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts
- Proven ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, Word, Outlook
- Willingness to work in a productivity-driven environment with a high volume of workflow
- Ability to problem solve and think analytically
- Work independently and as a team to achieve goals
- Ability to be highly productive, engaged and communicate in a remote environment
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!