Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Sales Data Entry at BairesDev
We are looking for a Sales Data Entry to join our Sales team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Upload Data of Landing Page & Website New Leads on Marketing Sheet.
- Perform extensive searches in the Web to find Lead’s & Company’s Contact Information.
- Execute periodic Data Updates for Leads lacking Updated Contact Information.
- Execute periodic Data Updates for Reports prompt daily & weekly by the ERP.
- Read Raw ServiceConnect Responses & Website Messages (On Demand).
- Initial ServiceConnect Response Read & Website Messages Categorization (On Demand).
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as Data Entry.
- Detail oriented and deadline driven.
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely.
- Methodic and able to follow processes.
- Excellent English skills (able to read and understand it).
- Self-starter, can explore, learn and work independently.
- Can manage concurrent tasks.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours – make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.