Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
• Fully Remote – U.S.”
Responsible for data entry of material from source documents to a computer-connected terminal. Verifies data and performs clerical tasks in the data processing functions. Examines, revises, approves and dispatches input and output materials according to established specifications. Reports to Operations Manager.
• Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgement is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations Normally receives no instructions on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
• Keying of Data Entry charges and chargebacks.
• Reconciling charge batches with facility batches
• Leading weekly meetings with offshore team
• High School Diploma
• Vocational Training or equivalent
• 2+ years data processing experience
• Working knowledge of data entry
• Oral communication skills, visual acuity and manual dexterity
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• General office demands
• Flexible work environments
• Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
• Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
• Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
• Educational assistance programs
• US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
• Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
• Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com
*Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
California / Colorado / New Jersey / New York / Rhode Island / Washington Residents Only:
The applicable base pay for your state is listed below. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Change Healthcare offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Change Healthcare, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
The base pay range for this position is $13.46 – $29.88