Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you’ll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service – our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
By collaborating with the Payroll Coordinators, the Payroll Tax Specialist will be responsible for executing all payroll tax activities. This includes filing local, state and federal payroll tax returns and remitting tax payments to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare and file local, state and federal tax returns (bi‐weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Remit payroll tax payments to tax authorities (bi‐weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal payroll laws and regulations
- Balance and reconciliation of payroll tax accounts
- Make GL entries for taxes
- Respond to regulatory agencies
- Respond to tax question
- High School diploma required
- 2‐4 years of multi‐state payroll experience
- Experience in preparing and filing payroll tax returns
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self‐motivated, self‐starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
The budgeted range starts at $20.80 – $28.48. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.