The Verifications Specialist is responsible for collecting and validating information presented by clients and customers by communicating with various institutions to verify the correct information.
- Re-verify employment and assets by communicating with various employers/financial institutions
- Enter client information into computer systems and databases
- Order management of additional services such as SSA89, Tax Transcripts, Occupancy Verifications, Field Review Appraisals
- Collects, researches, and analyzes data
- Review documents to determine any necessary re-verifications
- High School GED or equivalent or any combination of education and experience; mortgage lending experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as company policies; ability to write routine reports and correspondences; able to communicate professionally and clearly through both written and oral correspondences
- Experience with Microsoft Office, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
Employment is contingent upon completing and passing a background check and drug test. MetaSource is an equal opportunity employer.