At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning services: we create connections that inspire, motivate, and change behavior for our customers. As the world’s most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward.
Headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E’s team of 1,500+ people are committed to sustainability and driving success for our customers, our business, and ourselves.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Most importantly, we value our people and are committed to your success and continued growth.
About the Role
We’re looking for a compliance specialist to join our awesome team. In this role you will be responsible for reviewing and reconciling post-program attendee documents. You will also be looking to confirm that meetings followed all necessary regulatory and policy requirements and collect receipts. We are looking for someone who has a great attention to detail. Doesn’t mind a little math, is logical, takes accountability and has an unwavering commitment to accuracy and deadlines. Sound like you? Read on!
As a Compliance Specialist you will
• Own the post-program reconciliation process
• Review documents to ensure they are accurate, complete and tell the “whole story”
• Compile post-program packets
• Calculate transfers of value
• Enter information into database
You’re good at
• Math & Accounting
• Strong Excel Skills
• Communicating in a virtual environment
• Meeting Firm Deadlines
• Ideal candidate possesses 1+ years in a reconciliation, data entry, accounting or compliance role in the Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences industry
You should know:
• This role is virtual
• Our standard working hours are 8:30 AM -5:30 PM with an hour break.
• Covid vaccination might be required for this role.